Mega Catamaran Summer Blues – Terms & Conditions
Summer Blues accepts bookings subject to the following:
1. Your Contract with Summer Blues: Customers accept the terms and conditions at the moment of payment. It is at this point that a contract between Summer Blues and the Client comes into existence. Summer Blues reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to Croatian Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Croatian Courts. No employee of Summer Blues other than the managers has the authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund.
2. Payment, Cancellation, refund and procedure to cancel a booking: The deposit paid is non-refundable. The balance of all monies due, including any surcharges applicable at that time, must be paid to Summer Blues by the date & place specified for the event.
2.1. Client Cancellations:
Groups 1 – 10 pax:
- Cancellation up to 24 hours before the tour start date – You will receive full refund.
- Cancellations within 24 hours before the tour start date – You will be charged 100%.
Groups 10 and more:
- Up to 5 days before service date -You will receive full refund
- 5 -2 days before service date – 30% of the total amount
- Cancellation within 48 hours before the service begin – You will be charged 100%.
3. Changes by You: In case you book online, any changes to the original booking must be confirmed by email by the person submitting the booking. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes and the additional requests, availability cannot be guaranteed.
4. Changes by Us: While Summer Blues will use its best endeavors to operate the boat tour as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary of modify a tour itinerary or its content due to prevailing local conditions. Summer Blues reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices described in the advertising, and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes. If a major change becomes necessary Summer Blues will inform through the webpage the Client as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before the tour date. The definition of major change will depend on the individual tour and circumstances.
5. Cancellation by Us: Summer Blues reserves the right to cancel a tour in any circumstances but will endeavor to avoid this unless absolutely necessary. Summer Blues tour may not occur if there are less than six people in attendance.
6. Alcohol policy: Summer Blues has a strict no-drunk policy on board due to the safety regulations and quality experience for other guests. Therefore, we remain the right to stop serving alcohol to any guest who exceeds the consummation and/or shows any signs of severe drinking.
7. Travel Insurance: Clients together with their personal property including baggage are at all times solely at their own risk. Clients are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. Clients making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their tour.
8. Passports, identification and Visas: It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, identification and visa permit for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Summer Blues.
9. Croatian Laws and Behavior: All participants in tours operated by Summer Blues are expected to obey Croatian laws and regulations and any failure to do so will relieve Summer Blues of all obligations that they may otherwise have under these booking conditions. Any damage or losses caused by a Client is the responsibility of the Client. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If the Client fails to do so, the Client will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against Summer Blues as a result of the Clients actions. Summer Blues expects the Client to have consideration for other people. If, in Summer Blues’s opinion, any Client behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, annoyance or distress to any third party or damage to property, Summer Blues is entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the tour of the Client concerned. In this situation, the Client concerned will be required to leave the tour. Summer Blues will have no further responsibility towards the Client. No refunds will be made and Summer Blues will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
10. Illness or Disability: Anyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment required during the tour. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the tour in which case all monies paid will be forfeit. This will not prevent the Client from participating in the tour but will enable Summer Blues to take additional precautions for the Client’s safety and enjoyment at such times as may be appropriate.
11. If You Have a Complaint: If the Client has a complaint about any of the tour arrangements the Client must bring it to the attention of the tour leader at the time so that they may use their best endeavors to rectify the situation. It is only if Summer Blues is made aware of any problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. Failure to complain on the spot will result in the Client’s ability to claim compensation from Summer Blues being extinguished. Should the problem remain unsolved a complaint must be made in writing to Summer Blues within 5 days of the completion of the tour.
12. Our Responsibilities: The tours operated or supplied by Summer Blues have been designed to provide participants with an exposure to the true nature of the environment visited and therefore involve an element of potential risk and exposure to potential hazards. All bookings are accepted on the understanding that such risk and hazards are appreciated by the Client and that they undertake all tours at their own will.
13. Trademarks: The name Summer Blues and other Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Company in the Croatia and/or other countries. Company’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
14. Third Party Websites and Content: The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Service) links to other web sites (“Third Party Sites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
15. Payment: All payments will be effected in Euros. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated on our web site.
Safe online purchase
16. Privacy statement: Bremen d.o.o promises to take care of the personal data of their customers, in the way that we collect only necessary, basic data of our buyers/users which are necessary for our services; we inform users of their data usage, we give our customers an opportunity to manage the way we use their personal data, including the possibility of adding or removing their personal data used for marketing purposes. All data is fully encrypted and is only visible by the user. All employees of the Bremen d.o.o and their respective business partners are under the obligation to fulfil this privacy statement.
17. Security of Online Payments: Payments on our booking engine are processes through PayPal payment gateway.
- When registering or logging in to PayPal site, PayPal verifies that your internet browser is running Secure Sockets Layer 3.0 (SSL) or higher.
- Information is protected by SSL with an encryption key length of 168 bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Your personal information is stored on PayPal servers servers and heavily guarded, both physically and electronically. To further shield your credit card and bank numbers, PayPal does not directly connect their firewall-protected servers to the internet.
18. Company information:
Bremen, društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za turizam, trgovinu i usluge, turistička agencija
Bremen d.o.o. Kašićeva 24 Split, Croatia, Trgovački sud u Splitu MBS 060139189, OIB 24572293011
Temeljni kapital 20.000kn uplaćen u cijelosti, član uprave Neven Surić,
Žiro račun: Otp banka d.d. Ulica Domovinskog rata 61, Split IBAN:HR9424070001100458511, SWIFT:SOOTPVHR2X
19. Obavijest o načinu podnošenja pisanog prigovora
Temeljem Članka 6., stavak 3. Zakona o pružanju usluga u turizmu (NN 130/17) pisani prigovor gosti mogu podnijeti na katamaranu Summer Blues ili putem:
• pošte na adresu: Bremen d.o.o., Tončićrva 4, HR-21000 Split
• elektronske pošte na adresu: email@example.com
Pisani prigovori biti će obrađeni i odgovoreni u roku od 15 dana od zaprimanja.