HVAR & PAKLENI ISLANDS TOUR
Highlights & Itinerary
8:30 – 18:30 Full day excursion from Split
Enjoy unforgettable adventures on Summer Blues mega catamaran tour from Split to Hvar and Pakleni Islands.
- Cruise the islands and swim in the beautiful Adriatic Sea
- Drinks, lunch, cake & seasonal fruit included
- Explore the ancient town of Hvar with our tour guide
- Sunbathe on the deck and admire the gorgeous skyline
- Beautiful and relaxing way to explore the nearby islands
- 08:30 Day trip starts from Split to Hvar
- 09:30 – 10:15 Swim stop in one of isolated bays on island Brač
- 10:30 Cruise continues to Hvar island
- 12:00 – 14:00 Tour and free time in town Hvar
- 14:00 Short cruise and swim stop on Pakleni islands
- 14:20 – 15:20 Long swim stop on Pakleni islands (lunch on the board)
- 15:30 Sailing back towards Šolta island
- 16:30 – 17:15 Final Swim stop on Šolta island
- 18:30 Arrival in Split
What To Expect
Sailing on our unique luxury catamaran in Croatia helps you discover its most beautiful islands – Brač, Hvar and Pakleni Islands . During your stay in Split this is definitely a must see day trip and the best way to explore the amazing islands nearby.
Our boat excursion starts with a relaxed cruise on the unique catamaran to the beautiful bay near Brač island. Refresh yourself in crystal blue sea and admire the stunning panorama on our first swim stop.
Cruise continues towards the famous town of Hvar. Land program of our Split to Hvar day trip starts with a professional guide who will take you sightseeing around the most important attractions of this old town. After the town Hvar guided tour you’ll still have about an hour free time to explore on your own, have a coffee on the Hvar promenade or buy some souvenirs.
After you get back on board the Summer Blues catamaran on the riva, the boat tour continues towards spectacular Pakleni islands where we have a second swim stop in one of its hidden bays. Taste a Summer Blues chicken salad and try out the open bar to enjoy every second in this natural paradise.
As we head back to Split we’ll have another swim stop on the Brač Island, while fresh fruit and homemade cakes will be served on board. Enjoy the open bar with drinks and let the trendy musical entertainment during the sunset provide the perfect ending for this unforgettable Hvar day trip.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 76 travelers
Inclusions & Exclusions
- All inclusive drinks: beer*, red/white wine*, still water, soft drinks
- Limited drinks: coffee (only in the morning)
- Food menu (local pastry, chicken salad, cakes and fruit)
- Catamaran tour: 8 hours
- 2h (professional guide tour of town Hvar + free time in town)
- 3 swim breaks: Hidden bays of Brač, Hvar and Pakleni Islands
- Free Wi-Fi on board
*Alcoholic beverages are served after the first swim stop
- Gratuities for crew and guide
Departure & Return
Departure point / Return point
Meeting point location on Google maps:
NOTE: Please be at the meeting point half an hour before departure time
Pricing & Cancellations
Price per Adult
1.5. – 31.10. 795 Hrk / 106 Eur
Price per Child
Children 4 – 12 Y – 50 % discount
Children 0 – 3 Y – free of charge
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour start date.
COVID safety measures
- On boat there is a disinfectant hand pump
- Disinfection of boat surfaces throughout the day
- Buying tickets and check in is contactless
- Avoid giving hands
We had a fantastic day on the boat, so glad we booked this trip. Wasn’t too crowded, the food and free drinks were good, and the staff were lovely. Highlight was when we put the sails up and were riding the waves back to Split getting soaked (you can sit somewhere dry if you prefer). Would really recommend it. Thank you to the team!
Sian_C, Aug 2020
Fantastic Day Trip
Great day, well organised. I would highly recommend it. The crew on the boat were extremely friendly and professional. They all took measures during COVID to ensure passenger and food safety. Great way to meet people, swim and the tour guide at Hvar was also extremely informative. Well worth the money!
Daniela S Aug 2020
Excellent day trip!
We went as a family of 5 adults on this day trip and it was totally excellent fun. All you could eat and drink all day and 3 lovely swimming stops. As well as a brilliant walking tour of Hvar town.
Susie Carmichael, Jul 2019
Best day of my trip!
We really enjoyed it. A wonderful day. The perfect amount of swimming and boating. The food is delicious, the crew is pleasant. The fun is garnished.
Roberta, Jun 2020
OUR OTHER TOUR
OUR OTHER TOUR
Blue Lagoon, Šolta & Trogir tour
WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY
08:30 – 16:00 Day excursion
Enjoy an unforgettable experience on Summer Blues mega catamaran tour to island Šolta and most popular destination – Blue Lagoon.
86 Eur per person (All inclusive)