Highlights & Itinerary
WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY
08:30 – 16:00 Day excursion
Enjoy an unforgettable experience on Summer Blues mega catamaran tour to island Šolta and most popular destination – Blue Lagoon. This is an unique opportunity to explore the island archipelago near Split and swim in the crystal clear sea in beautiful bays.
Enhance this beautiful day at the sea with a guided walking tour of Trogir, exploring the ancient streets of this UNESCO World Heritage Site before bus transfer to Split.
- Cruise on mega catamaran and swim in the sky blue sea
- Unlimited drinks and tasty food menu on the catamaran
- Swim stop in Blue Lagoon
- Leisure & Swim stop on Šolta island
- Sunbathe on the deck and admire the islands
- Explore the historical UNESCO listed town of Trogir on a walking guided tour
- 08:30 – 09:30 Day trip starts from Split to island Šolta
- 09:30 – 10:45 Swim stop in beautiful Nečujam bay on Šolta island, fresh fruit onboard
- 10:45 – 11:30 Cruise to Blue Lagoon
- 11:30 – 12:45 Swim stop in Blue Lagoon, lunch on board
- 12:45 – 13:30 Cruise to Trogir
- 13:30 – 15:15 Guided tour & free time in Trogir
- 15:15 – 16:00 Bus transfer to Split
What To Expect
Our boat tour starts with a relaxing cruise to the beautiful bay Nečujam on Šolta island where you’ll have a long morning swim stop while fresh fruit will be served on board. The bar with unlimited drinks is open until the end of the tour.
Journey continues towards the spectacular Blue Lagoon. Refresh yourself in the crystal blue sea and admire the stunning panorama. Taste a Summer Blues chicken salad and homemade cakes and enjoy every second in this natural paradise.
The cruise continues towards the famous small town of Trogir, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Land program with a professional guide who will take you sightseeing around the most important attractions of this old town is our last highlight of the day trip. After the Trogir guided tour you’ll still have about an hour of free time to explore on your own, have a coffee on the Trogir promenade or buy some souvenirs.
This tour ends with a bus transfer back to Split.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- All inclusive drinks: coffee, beer, red/white wine, soft drinks and still water
- Food menu (chicken salad, cakes and fruits)
- Catamaran tour with two swim stops –Blue Lagoon and Šolta
- Catamaran tour: 5 hours
- 1h 45 min (professional guide tour of town Trogir + free time in town)
- Bus transfer from Trogir to Split
- Free Wi-Fi on-board
- Gratuities for crew and guide
Departure & Return
Meeting point location on Google maps:
NOTE: Please be at the meeting point half an hour before departure time
At the beginning of Riva Promenade.
(Return from Trogir to Split with a bus)
Pricing & Cancellations
Price per Adult
1.5. – 31.10. 645 Hrk / 86 Eur
Price per Child
Children 4 – 12 Y – 50 % discount
Children 0 – 3 Y – free of charge
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour start date.
COVID safety measures
- On boat, there is a disinfectant hand pump
- Disinfection of boat surfaces throughout the day
- Buying tickets and check-in is contactless
- Avoid giving hands
- You are required to bring and wear a mask in bus transfer back to Split
Best day in Croatia!!
Couldn't rate my day on the Summer Blues Catamaran higher! From the moment we got on the boat, the service was exquisite. The staff made me feel very relaxed and I enjoyed every moment. The food and drinks were amazing and the bays they took us to were stunning! All in all, hands down the best day on my trip to Croatia! Thank you, Summer Blues and see you next year
Matthew H, Oct 2020
Totally recommend this!!
We had so much fun, great food, great music and helpful staff. Good way to explore the sea of Croatia, beautifu
alisonjillions, Sep 2019
A really great day!
Really very recommendable, because you get a lot for a lot of money! Great atmosphere on board, funny guide and nice mixed people to get to know, from old age! Supply of drinks and food full of top and delicious ...
Elke, Sep 2019
Great getaway from Split
This was a great day trip to get out of Split on a very hot day. The boat was large and roomy even though it was sold out. No crowding. The crowd was mixed from 20s to 60s including a couple families with small children. Definitely recommend!
Supergirl1971, Jul 2018
OUR OTHER TOURS
OUR OTHER TOURS
Hvar & Pakleni islands tour
Enjoy unforgettable adventures on Summer Blues mega catamaran tour from Split to Hvar and Pakleni Islands.
100 Eur per person (All inclusive)