Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday (09:00-19:30)
DEPARTURE POINT: 08:30 Split, Summer Blues info desk, Google Maps location
Our boat trip to Hvar starts with a relaxed cruise on the mega catamaran to the beautiful bay near Šolta island. Refresh yourself in crystal blue sea and enjoy admire the stunning panorama on our 1st swim stop. Cruise continues and we enter the famous town of Hvar.
Land program begins with a professional guide who’ll take you sightseeing and show you the most important attractions of this popular old town.
After the tour, you’ll still have about an hour free time to explore on your own, have a coffee on the promenade or buy some souvenirs.
Board the Summer Blues catamaran on the riva again and it’s time to experience amazing Pakleni islands and have 2nd swim stop in one of the islands hidden bays.
Taste a Summer Blues chicken salad and with the open bar enjoy every second in this pure paradise.
After the stop we will take you sailing back to Split including one more swim stop on Brač Island where fresh fruit and home cakes will be served on board. Enjoy the open bar with drinks and let the trendy music entertainment during the sunset provide the perfect ending for this unforgettable day.
- All inclusive drinks (coffee, still water, soft drinks, beer; wine during lunch)
- Food menu (sandwich, chicken salad, cakes and fruits)
- Catamaran tour: 8,5 hours • 2 h guided tour + free time to discover Hvar town
- 3 swim stops on Summer Blues cruise: Hidden bays on Pakleni islands,Šolta and Brač
- Free Wi-Fi on-board
- Music entertainment
09:00 h Start from Split and catamaran ride towards island Šolta
10:15 h Swim stop in one of isolated bays,
11:00 h Cruise continues to island of Hvar
12:30 h Tour and free time in town Hvar
14:15 h Short cruise and swim stop on Pakleni islands
16:00 h Sailing back towards Brač Island
17:30 h Final swim stop near Brac
18:30 h 1 hour cruise to Split
- May, June, September, October – Adult ticket – 83 Eur
- July, August – Adult ticket – 92 Eur
- Children 4-14 – 50% off
- Children 0-4 – Free of charge